Why choose CinnamonTeal?
“I am impressed by the availability of all services under one roof at Cinnamon Teal, its zeal to bring out high quality books and its constant efforts to keep abreast of technological advances in the publishing industry -- Subbaram Danda, author, freelance journalist and blogger.”Subbaram Danda, Author of 'Marvels Very Majestic', 'The Heights Of Humour' and 'The Rustles of Pleasure'
“'Transparent', is one word I can use to describe my experience with Cinnamon Teal. Everything is detailed in a long e-mail at the beginning of the association and there are absolutely no deviations from what is stated in the mail. It is advised that one reads this mail thoroughly and if needed make notes because it is very likely it would be referred to it quite frequently, occasionally with light admonishment. But as a new author, I found the handholding through the publishing process invaluable. There were aspects that I would have never anticipated or appreciated if not for Queenie's guidance.Sanathkumar Pasupathy, Author of 'The Last SMS and Other Short Stories'
They are patient, trustworthy and diligent in their advice. They care about your work as much as you do and they are based in Goa. In short, tick mark in all my boxes.”
“Choosing CinnamonTeal Publishing was at first a whimsical choice for me. I liked the name - Cinnamon the Spice and Teal the Bird. Besides, they were based in Goa – a place close to my heart.Wyn La Bouchardiére, Author of 'Boarding School Buddies - Bizzare Escapades'
Sentiments aside, they proved to be an ideal choice to get my book of short stories published through them. Professional to the core yet warm with their advice. They were also honest in their dealings and more genuine compared with some others in the same field. It is obvious that they love what they are doing. They were quick in answering my queries and patiently directed me through the various links in their website.
My books arrived on time. They were perfectly printed and bound including the illustrations.
I now look forward to their marketing of my book with success. And of course will use them again for my next book.”
view more testimonials
We primarily focus on helping our authors develop a good book by advising on aspects of editing, design, production and packaging, both of eBooks and that of paperbacks and hardcovers. While we are a publisher, we do not pay advances nor do we retain any rights to the content of the book. Instead, we guide writers through the book publishing process and help them get their books out. Whatever they need along the way, whether editing or cover art, formatting or distribution, we provide.
We provide publishing services (and, in fact, pioneered the concept here in India). We realize how important each book is to the author and therefore take utmost care to ensure that every book is of the highest standard. We, therefore, represent designers, editors, proofreaders, researchers and translators so that you can avail of their services all at one place. We will assist you all along while you create your masterpiece, helping you with all aspects of the process, yet ensuring that the book is developed according to your wishes.
And if that wasn't reason enough to choose us, here are some more:
- We ensure that every book meets our exacting standards of style and content. Your book is therefore among worthy peers
- As the author, you will control all aspects of the design and layout of your book
- Any assistance you need is only an email away
- You retain all the rights to your book
- We will provide you with all the services you need to publish your book. All costs are communicated before you avail of any service (there are absolutely no hidden costs)
- There are no setup fees or other upfront costs (except the costs of services)
- You set the price of your book and earn 100% of the profits (calculated after the retailer's margins and production costs are deducted)
- You can revise your manuscript as many times as you wish. Revisions are not charged and must be submitted before the publishing process begins
- There are no constraints on book sizes
- Hardcover and paperback options are both available for printed books. Similarly ebooks are provided in EPUB, MOBI and PDF/A formats
- Coloured books can also be printed
- Author discounts are available
- Your book is automatically listed for sale on our online bookstore. Add to that, a host of other distribution outlets
- Your book is shipped within a week of submission of the completed manuscript
- Your book never ever goes out of print
- Overseas publishers and authors can avail of low production and shipping costs. Authors and organizations in over 14 countries have found this true and work with us
- No minimum order quantities or large inventories
- We offer the traditional ("offset") printing option for order sizes of 350 or more, resulting in significant cost savings. The exact quantum of savings depend on the number of pages involved and whether there are coloured pages in the book
To discuss further, call us at +91 94226 85530 or email us. We usually respond within a day.